Terms & Conditions
Code of conduct
In the interest of ensuring the best learning environment possible, all participants are asked to follow this Code of Conduct. KennedyFitch reserves the right to dismiss participants, without prior warning, whose actions or influence are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible with the Program community or who will not comply with the rules and policies specified below. KennedyFitch may dismiss participants if it determines that a Program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for a participant (this includes incidents in which a participant does not have sufficient English language skills to participate in the Program; participation in courses requires a high level of English understanding unless otherwise specified on the registration form).
- Upon registration you are agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions;
- Please read the following terms & conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of payment, cancellation, refund, liability, and tools & materials.
- This agreement relates to the activity(ies) listed on the KennedyFitch website;
- An agreement has been established with KennedyFitch GmbH once the registration has been processed;
- A registration is calculated for the duration of the entire activity and is binding.
- You can pay via the website for a training.
- If you can not pay online, you can contact us per email with the request to pay via an invoice.Payment terms are 7 days upon receiving of the invoice;
- KennedyFitch GmbH does not accept cheques;
- All reminder fees and extra costs for any additional legal proceedings will be covered by the participant in the event of a continuous non (or incomplete) fulfillment of the agreed-upon payment obligations;
- If a refund agreement has been made, please note that all associated transaction costs will be covered by the participant.
Cancellation by KennedyFitch GmbH
- KennedyFitch GmbH reserves the right to cancel or change any session or course without further notice;
- KennedyFitch GmbH will aim to provide a new opportunity for a similar session at a later date or an alternative session will be rescheduled;
- In the extreme case that the previously mentioned options are not a possibility, or if the participant does not accept the alternative options, KennedyFitch GmbH will provide a voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session;
- This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by KennedyFitch GmbH, in the same country for which the participant formerly registered.
Refund and cancellation policy
- The registration can be canceled free of charge within 14 days after registration;
- 50% of your original ticket price will be refunded if, for any reason, you need to cancel your registration. This is only possible if the cancellation period is within one month of the start date of the course. Any cancellation outside that specific timeframe will not be refunded.
- Tickets may be passed on to another person with written approval from KennedyFitch GmbH and the ticket will remain valid for one year.
- A voucher that is worth the equivalent of the original session will be provided to a participant if, due to unforeseen circumstances, they can no longer participate in the session they had initially registered for. This voucher is valid for one year and can be used for any other session provided by KennedyFitch GmbH.
- The participant is both, directly and indirectly, liable for any damage caused by him/her to the goods, properties and/or buildings of both KennedyFitch GmbH as well as any third parties during all activities organized by KennedyFitch GmbH;
- KennedyFitch GmbH is neither directly nor indirectly liable for any of the following: damage, loss or theft (of personal property or goods) as well as personal injuries of any kind during the activities.
KennedyFitch GmbH is not liable for any inability or delay in executing this agreement during a period in which the inability or delay is caused by influences beyond reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of God, war, pandemics, strikes, labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure events.
Tools and Materials
All materials and handouts provided by KennedyFitch GmbH during workshop sessions are free of use, however, they are under copyright and are owned by KennedyFitch GmbH. Participants do not acquire ownership rights in any of these materials and agree not to reproduce, modify or distribute any of the materials received from or provided by KennedyFitch GmbH. Please contact us if you would like KennedyFitch GmbH to provide you with branded materials and tools for project use.
All certificates/vouchers/discount codes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Vouchers and discount codes must be redeemed at the time of booking. Vouchers and discount codes are valid until the specified expiration date and for specified events, without exception. They are valid for up to the amount issued, and any amounts not used are forfeited.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, our Support Team is available and happy to help you out: ex[@]kennedyfitch.com Ownership This website is owned and operated by KennedyFitch, based in Switzerland, Limmatquai 2, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland. Disclaimer KennedyFitch is always careful with handling information. However, we cannot always guarantee that this is always error-free and up-to-date. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the information provided by KennedyFitch or via our website, email, telephone or otherwise.
You automatically agree to receiving communication from KennedyFitch, if there has been an “exchange of goods or services” between both parties. For example, upon registering for a course/consultancy project, or upon requesting to receive a free tool/product/document. Please contact KennedyFitch at ex[@]kennedyfitch.com if you would like to stop receiving communication from us. © 2022 KennedyFitch GmbH